• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Possible trade for my Merc Rev 4 17"

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Faithful

Reaction score
I love my 17 Merc rev 4 prop but I am not getting the rpms needed. I am willing to sacrifice speed and handling for less load on my outboard. (I need ~300-350 rpms) I may be willing to trade for an entertia or a Mirage Plus if they are in perfect condition. My Rev 4 has never touched bottom/anything and is in perfect shape. I would hope to do local to Annapolis/balt/dc area so if the trade doesnt work out we could swap back. email me if interested. Prop may be perfect of a geared low 4 stroke The Opti is geared at 1.75:1 vs. a Yam 4 stroke at 2.00:1 (If either one of us is unhappy we could swap back) [email protected]

For anyone w/23DVCC and 225-4 Yamaha...IMO, this is the prop you need. You will need the Merc to Yamaha adaptor, only about $35.

FishFactory":16fnnuo2 said:
For anyone w/23DVCC and 225-4 Yamaha...IMO, this is the prop you need. You will need the Merc to Yamaha adaptor, only about $35.

Yup.. I need to do this!... But i'm far away.

Let me know if you end up selling out right - or want to trade for mine ( i think its a SS 17 from yamaha)....

CHeers... wp.

B Man..

Ok ... I'm still regretting not buying the 2010...

Just let me know what you think is fair.. I, in the mean time will find out what a new one costs (I don't know)...

PM or email me at wbpozo at yahoo .com...

TXS

Back