price for a 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deltajoe

Reaction score
The dealer has a 2006 new 2320 SC with a 250 on it,He says the best he can do is $51592 I think I can buy a 2007 for around this price ? Even the 2320
is new it is still a year old . Is this a fair deal or not ?

Deltajoe":2y3f9vhm said:
The dealer has a 2006 new 2320 SC with a 250 on it,He says the best he can do is $51592 I think I can buy a 2007 for around this price ? Even the 2320
is new it is still a year old . Is this a fair deal or not ?

If this boat has bow pulpit with roller,raw water washdown,rocket launchers,spreader light and maybe another goody or two I think that is a very good price.I was shopping for a 2320 before I settled on a 2120.

No goodies, Plain boat and they won't budge I want it bad, but I want a fair
Deal and it seems that is hard to get on a parker 2320SL If it was a 2007
I would jump on it.

I haven't shopped for a new Parker in a few years (thank goodness). Is a trailer included? Real hard to get more than about 10% off on a current model year.

You can get a deal on non-current models if you are willing to drive and shop. Check Parker dealers advertising on internet Boat Trader. Ask about year-old models. Parker pricing guidlines seem to change for non-current boats, I have gotten good prices over the phone.

What's the downside? A possible trip to maybe Florida or Beaufort SC?
OK by me! :D

paid 49000 for my 2006. my fishing buddy paid the same for his 2007 which included a windlass and fresh water wash down system. FL

jim

grouperjim":3djxlb52 said:
paid 49000 for my 2006. my fishing buddy paid the same for his 2007 which included a windlass and fresh water wash down system. FL

jim

Sounds like some great pricing. Does it include a trailer?
One more ? I see you had an 04 23DV CC. Mind sharing the price pd?
PM me if you like.

Wow...Last month, I was quoted $63,000 for a 2007 2320 with a F250 and a Pacific Trailer...AND $70K for a 2310.

I am in Southern California and the only local dealer has been pretty firm on their pricing. They told me that they sell every boat they get....a kind of "take it or leave it" attitude. If I saw a 2320 for your price, I would buy it in a second.

I am getting the feeling that I need to buy my Parker on the East coast and spend the 2K-3K to ship it out here. OK East Coast dealers...PM me!!

FF

I paid 41000 for the new DV23 CC. It had the F225, leaning post, low bow rails, no pulpit. It was a leftover rear model. No T-top. I loved the boat. Added fiberglass T-top, electronics, and trailer of course. After, 150 hrs, my wife and I had a baby, so it was time for the pilot house which we love. The DV23 CC sold online in 3 days for 46500. Oddly enough, all of my calls came from NC. I asked the buyer why he didn't buy one locally, he replied that the dealers up there would not negotiate. They seemed to be 8k to 10k $ more from what he told me. I travelled from St Pete to Ft Lauderdale to get mine. The local dealer here is an idiot. I guess when compare to the Gradys and Contenders that most people want down in S. FL, they have to price the Parkers right to get them to move out the door. Also bought the 2320 in Ft Lauderdale.

Thanks, "grouperjim"

I pd. $40,000 for 23DV CC ordered Jan '03, same as you had except, 2 chairs & delete foreward seating. Dealership lost Parker franchise shortly after my delivery in spring "03.

The same owner controls all Parker sales in NC (Morehead City, and Wrightsville Beach) and one-half of SC (Georgetown). Any wonder NC boys called you for a re-sale? :D

FF

Thanks again for the prop and engine height info. 8)

SLD

I pmed you but I don't know if it worked since I am new to these forums.

jim

I have always done my own bottom painting in the past, probably not doing a very professional job, as we always did it on a trailer, making a big mess in the process. We decided the new boat would get a pro job and started shopping around. Our dealer quoted $1200. Somebody referred me to a boatyardd guy who said $800. Then I started getting specific about what we wanted - Scuff-sand, Interlux barrier coat with minimum two coats ablative. Now the boatyard guy wants $1200, so I figured I'd give the job to the dealer. Well, it turned out their $1200 price was just two coats of bottom paint.

Once the dealer fixes my motor, I'm going back to the boatyard guy. Are the rest of you getting similar prices?

Bottom painting was included in my price.The dealer prepped it right,then used sandless primer,then just did one coat of Micron.I'll give it a nice fresh coat or two in the spring.

If there is such a thing as a sandless primer, that would mean all bottom paint could be removed (maybe with soda blasting). This could help re-sale a lot. That is, removing bottom paint without leaving hull damage.

If they are using a sandless primer, make sure they do it correctly. When I had my bottom painted they let the primer cure too long

Back