Putting name on boat.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't even taken possession yet, but here's mine.

408460_10151648532083115_977251761_n.jpg

I haven't updated this thread in a bit.. must be that time of year.

Thanks to everyone I worked with for the following designs - please post pics when you get them on the boat!

-- Tom

Attachments

• JennaLee_R1.jpg
    JennaLee_R1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 261
  • TeeKay_R4.jpg
    TeeKay_R4.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 261
  • NeverForget_R8.jpg
    NeverForget_R8.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 261
  • Dark30_R4.jpg
    Dark30_R4.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 260
  • Reel-Addiction_R2.jpg
    Reel-Addiction_R2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 260
  • Albie-There_R1.jpg
    Albie-There_R1.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 260
  • Reel-Deal_R1.jpg
    Reel-Deal_R1.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 260
Wow.. I see you've done a few UP grades since the last pics I saw -- very nice!

-- Tom

I will get a better picture up when everything is complete. Just finished this today.

Attachments

• NFBoat.jpg
    NFBoat.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 254
I got my proof back for my boat name a few weeks ago. Going to have it installed when I finish with the tabs as he is going to also add my home port on the starboard side transum. Decided to go with the name that was all about my bride Catherine. Happy wife, happy life :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 241
TomS":2wrurg60 said:

-- Tom

Thanks Tom-

shawnee83- I did name and home port on the stern as well... here's a pic to give you an idea of what you'll be lookin' at. Name on my boat was part of my proposal to my bride last year! Happy wife happy life haha

Attachments

• stern.jpg
    stern.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 233
akholmes":f356gnqn said:
TomS":f356gnqn said:

-- Tom

Thanks Tom-

shawnee83- I did name and home port on the stern as well... here's a pic to give you an idea of what you'll be lookin' at. Name on my boat was part of my proposal to my bride last year! Happy wife happy life haha

Actually, I was only putting the home port on the stern but now seeing yours I'm considering adding the name too. I like how it looks. I really like how you removed the Parker logo and replaced the name of you boat on the stern quarters. I've decided to put mine on the side of the house though. Your boat looks awesome and the tower station is nice. Thanks for showing me that pic and bringing light to adding the name on the stern.

shawnee83":1zbifari said:
Actually, I was only putting the home port on the stern but now seeing yours I'm considering adding the name too. I like how it looks. I really like how you removed the Parker logo and replaced the name of you boat on the stern quarters. I've decided to put mine on the side of the house though. Your boat looks awesome and the tower station is nice. Thanks for showing me that pic and bringing light to adding the name on the stern.

Thanks man. If I could/when I do it again I think I'll go a little lower below that stern eye and do it the full width of the starboard side of the notch.

Great looking names and vinyl work on here!

Question for everyone. I notice many are putting the boat's name on the side of the cockpit/cabin, which I will most likely do on my 2120 SC. Do you also display a home/hailing port on your bat as well?

Back