Rain X

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chief24

Reaction score
On the bottle of it rain X it says not recommended for plastic, has anyone used it on a parker windshield or any other brands out there to keep windshield fairly clear?

I use it on my glass windows all the time and is a standard every time I wash the boat. Never tried it on plastic though.

if it says don't use it on plastic on the bottle, I'm thinking someone did and it turned out with bad results.

I think I'd follow the label instructions...... as well as all of the free advice on the Internet that says not to use Rain-X on plastic

Used it on both plastic and glass on my 2520 and now on my 21se works well.

Agree with the crowd here, I have a 2005 model year 2520XL, Rain X is an excellent product and IMO is good for your windshield as it will eliminate the need to use wipers on those half wet/ half dry kinds of sweeps where the wipers almost scrape the glass.....

On the bottle of it rain X it says not recommended for plastic, has anyone used it on a parker windshield or any other brands out there to keep windshield fairly clear?
I've been using Rain-X since they invented it; (both regular and the one for plastics).. I use it on our cars, trucks and of course our boats... Here's a video that shows how well it works; I really did not need the windshield wipers....

I've been using Rain-X since they invented it; (both regular and the one for plastics).. I use it on our cars, trucks and of course our boats... Here's a video that shows how well it works; I really did not need the windshield wipers....

Here's one more Rain-X video.... the stuff works great. I apply it to both the outside and inside of the glass. It keeps it cleaner and has less condensation;

I use it on my truck, my home shower glass doors, my wife's Yukon, my boats windshield: As posted, I often don't need windshield wipers: just spray it, wipe it, forget it: Yes, I've used it on plastic as well. No problems.

I use it on my truck, my home shower glass doors, my wife's Yukon, my boats windshield: As posted, I often don't need windshield wipers: just spray it, wipe it, forget it: Yes, I've used it on plastic as well. No problems.
Hey, I've never thought about using it on the shower doors; great tip, thank you!

Back