Raymarine C120 chartplotter

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure about the C120, but for comparison, here is a Garmin 2010 mounted in my 2520.

Image-A8ACBDA9A06C11D8.jpg

The C120 is 2" larger than the Garmin, but I believe that the 2820 helm is proportionately larger than the 2520, so you should be OK.

Check the Ray web site and see if you can download a template that you can print and lay on the helm. Garmin offers this free service to its prospective customers, so I'd assume Ray does too.

i would look very carefully. i just installed the same unit as megabyte on my 2520 xl and it fit, but barely. I highly recommend that you get the measurements and a ruler out before you buy.

Good luck - bo

Thanks. I'd definetly d/l the template and see before purchasing. In the meantime, maybe someone will chime in who has one here on the board.

See ya,

Jim

I went with the C-80 on my (single engine) 2520XL - it is more than adequate. I did not think that the C-120 would fit without modifying the dash - as someone has reported that on this board. Even if it does fit, you will be very limited in what you will be able to add (flush mount) later on (e.g. autopilot, etc). 8)

I am not sure if the C-120 will fit. Jim put the 10 inch Furuno Navnet on the Reel Time and just fits. See attached.

Attachments

• Parker 28 028 (Small).jpg
    Parker 28 028 (Small).jpg
    43 KB · Views: 965
  • Parker 28 025 (Small).jpg
    Parker 28 025 (Small).jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 965
Here is shot of a 2820 with a C-80

Attachments

• Parker 28 009 (Small).jpg
    Parker 28 009 (Small).jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 964
  • Parker 28 011 (Small).jpg
    Parker 28 011 (Small).jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 963
I have the C-120 on my 2520 with some Yamaha guages and the trim tab switches to the left of it. That's all that will fit, but the Raymarine unit fits fine. (sorry, no photos of that setup).

Devilfish":2emma3ms said:
I have the C-120 on my 2520 with some Yamaha guages and the trim tab switches to the left of it. That's all that will fit, but the Raymarine unit fits fine. (sorry, no photos of that setup).

Cool. I figured it would be tight as heck but doable. How do you like the 120? Are you using the radar overlay? Must be sweet lookig at that big ol screen. I currently have the SL760RC on my CC.

Thx,

Jim

I like to be able to put 3 things up on the screen and have each clear and readable. The radar overlay is nice, especially when coming home in the dark.

Part of the reason for the big unit is that I have a 2nd station on the pilothouse bulkhead and I can see the screen clearly from back there, too.

Back