Ready For 2022

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my 2320 all tucked away in my shop.

Attachments

• CAC992AA-BC01-4306-8428-B8678A5D66FE.jpeg
    CAC992AA-BC01-4306-8428-B8678A5D66FE.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 60
I'm hoping to get out Saturday and bend a rod for the first time in 2 months.

Looks like finally a day with no wind, decent temps and maybe some cod or ling in my future.

I’m waiting to see $10 / gal at the gas dock. I better start jerry canning it in from the Indian reservation. Lots of work. 20, 5 gallon cans.

I jerry can it 10 months a year. Live 10 minutes from the boat, bring down 20-30 gallons at a time and try to keep it 2/3 full.

Jerry cans wear me out. I now use two 12 gallon tanks in back of the truck and use a harbor freight wand pump. Helps from having to lift jerry cans all day over the gunnel onto the deck. I may just fill the truck and pump from
Truck tank to boat.

I’m waiting to see $10 / gal at the gas dock. I better start jerry canning it in from the Indian reservation. Lots of work. 20, 5 gallon cans.
Our Parker has the 200 gallon tank. There is no way these old arthritic hands can manually load 40, five-gallon cans! (In all honesty, even if these old hands could, I still wouldn't do it!) Like most, I hate what is happening to gas prices. Especially so, because it doesn't have to be.

She is out of storage, all cleaned up, and ready to roll!
Gotta love the front hook, the best way to maneuver in and out, it's like riding a forklift; my gate around the house is less than 10' wide, I have mere inch or two to spare w/guide posts...
1646708527926.jpeg

Gotta love the front hook, the best way to maneuver in and out, it's like riding a forklift; my gate around the house is less than 10' wide, I have mere inch or two to spare w/guide posts...
View attachment 32424
The front hook set-up is awesome... Was it 'custom' installed or a factory option?... I have a buddy with one on his pick-up; it was 'after-market' installed by the previous owner..... By the way, your boat looks great!

The front hook set-up is awesome... Was it 'custom' installed or a factory option?... I have a buddy with one on his pick-up; it was 'after-market' installed by the previous owner..... By the way, your boat looks great!
It is an aftermarket hitch receiver for LC200, utilizes factory front haul attachment mounts. I use the Weigh Safe hitch which I flip up between front and back to adjust for height.

Great looking boat. Oh, I see, that's why you're facing the boat.

Okay... next year, I'm going to listen and follow wiser members of this forum, like @Mpellet.

Current situation, lol:
1646875797587.png

Speaking of penalties for early withdrawal...
:cool:

Okay... next year, I'm going to listen and follow wiser members of this forum, like @Mpellet.

Current situation, lol:
View attachment 32442

Speaking of penalties for early withdrawal...
:cool:
I spent my youth shoveling that white-stuff, but we also played in it, and who could say it isn't beautiful to look at! My brother still tries to get me to go skiing with the family; I told him I'd go back to skiing, when they invent 'warm snow'! ☺... He said, we HAVE warm snow.... we call it slush!
BTW, You really have the 'artists-eye' for photography!

I was THINKING the same thing the other day. Glad I didn't. I'll just have to finish putting the new stuff in while it's still covered.

Back