• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Reduced!!!!! 2820

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LABLUEWATER

Reaction score
2008, 2820 Parker was bought in March of 2008. it now has about 200 hrs on it. Twin 250's, Freshwater washdown, rawwater washdown, eletctric head with pump out macerater, 45 gal. livewell in center deck, 14 rod rocket launcher, 2 spreader lights, courtacy lights under the gunwhale, opening port and starbord side front windows with wipers, coming bolsters, lewmar windlass with automatic release, west coast bow rail, armstrong dive ladder, C-80 Raymarine system with 4KW raydome, separate battery for raymarine electronics, Icom VHF radio with shakespear antena. The boat has a loadmaster triple axle trailer with torsion axle suspiension. I cant believe i am trying to get just $91,500 with trailer. :cry: I havent seen a boat of this caliber for even close to this price. I need to sell and will take the best offer. More pics on request and will talk about transport anywhere. Call Dylan 225=978=0820.

Attachments

• fishin_venice_188_100.jpg
    fishin_venice_188_100.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,737
FWIW if there was anything i didn't like about my current boat, i would be all over this one for sure.

sure would look nice parked on a lift in S. Pasadena. :shock:

LABLUEWATER

Please post more pictures. Interior for electronics, cabin space etc., and boat on trailer. The season is just getting started in the Mid-East as to all the bad weather we have had. Good Luck!

Megabyte":9e8qrmhf said:
Dang, that would be a GREAT Chesapeake boat! 8)

I am thinking more like a Great New England Boat and to be more exact, A Great Rhode Island Boat

been fighting these pics for a few hours. The computer said the pictures are small enough but they still dont show up. If you want more pictures of the interior seats, electronics placement, and colming pads, send me your email address to [email protected] and I will send them to you.

Go to your CP 'Profile' (link at the top of the page) and enter your city and state in the 'Location' field.
This way folks will know what part of the country you hail from. :wink:

LABLUEWATER":344eimla said:
Thanks, Ill get that fixed. The boat is in Baton Rouge, LA.

Good job... it's working. :wink:
Salty... you might want to do the same.

Back