• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

REDUCED: leaning post livewell for sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BARNEY

Reaction score
I pulled this leaning post and livewell with all plumbing and pumps off my Parker 2510 as we are using the boat for diving and want as much deck space as possible.

It has an extra plumbed-in raw-water washdown added. Two pumps and all hoses included. Nice footrest.

Located in St. Petersburg (would prefer not to ship, but if you want to cover shipping, its possible).

Check pics below...

Attachments

• livewell1.jpg
    livewell1.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 1,461
  • livewell2.jpg
    livewell2.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 1,461
  • livewell3.jpg
    livewell3.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 1,461
  • livewell4.jpg
    livewell4.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 1,461
Being a diver, I am not really sure what a used one of these is worth. I saw new ones go for around $1800-2000 without the footrest or additional raw water outlet, or pumps, etc.

I dunno...$1400 OBO?

Not positive, but it is big and encompasses most of the interior...I am thinking 50+ gallons?
The former owner put a small insert forward of the livewell hatch. He said he saw this on some boats down in Panama, and allowed him to put bait in individual compartments to allow quick/easy baiting. Something like that. I think you can see it in the picture between the hatch and the back of the bench cushion.

FishFactory":1i8y4yxh said:
That insert is for pitchbaits. Have a live bait rigged and ready to throw to sail/dolphin/etc. Yer would have to mount a couple of rod holders on side of livewell. Doesn't look like a problem.

IMO, a very nice unit, should sell fast at $1400 or so. Hold yer price, worth every penny.

My only question would be is it Parker "off-white" or sand color?

Ah, gotcha.
I think it is pretty much standard white.

Can you give dimensions of lip at base- width x depth, and also height at back?

Latest posts

Back