• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

REDUCED: Pedastal Style Leaning Post

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryanc2

Reaction score
Just getting around to getting this listed after pulling it off my boat.

$250.

Cushion is new in July '08 and seat/fiberglass/grab rail is in overall very good condition. I believe the pedastals are 22" centerline and the seat is 38" wide and 17" high.

Would Make a great replacement for those with pedastal seats who want a leaning post (with probably a little gel-coat work to patch some holes).

The pedastals will come off the shell, but probably wouldn't work bolting on existing seat pedastals as there is a support bar that bolts under the rocket launchers.

Anyhow, would prefer local deal but would ship or drive reasonable distance to meet.

Attachments

• CIMG0602.JPG
    CIMG0602.JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 620
  • CIMG0603.JPG
    CIMG0603.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 620
  • CIMG0605.JPG
    CIMG0605.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 620
  • CIMG0611.JPG
    CIMG0611.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 620
  • CIMG0613.JPG
    CIMG0613.JPG
    147.8 KB · Views: 620
Thanks for pointing that out FF.

Yes, factory LP with Factory rod holders with Parker Stamp.

Cushion was replaced by Coastal Canvas (CP member and OEM Parker Parker vinyl dealer).

I replaced with a custom one made by Custom Marine for a little better fit (for me) and seat room for my son.

FF -

Thanks for the offer, but it actually sold to a gentlemen near Elizabeth City. I'm fishing out of Oregon Inlet this weekend and will drop off to him in Nags Head.

Bill - Sorry for the generic/misleading "sold" post previously. I was replying from my iphone and didn't want to type much.

Wish this would have popped up sooner.

Thanks...Ryan

No problem Ryan. If the deal falls through I will take it and pay for the shipping.

FF,
Thanks for the offer. Your last 4 trips to the keys you don't call, you don't write. We got a small sail, a weehoo and dolphin up to 20 lbs today even with a NW wind. Had 3 other sails and a rat that would not eat.
My cell is still 305-395-0850

Latest posts

Back