Rocket launcher rack

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCparker

Reaction score
Kind of stole the idea from someone on the board here who had one made out of starboard for their boat.

I used mahogany instead, as it was much cheaper to buy 4 feet of that ($16) than a piece of the tan starboard.

Mad a pattern first out of plywood. Checked for fit, then cut the final.

Two plier holders (one at each end) and three drink holder inserts (also good for misc. tackle, etc).

Picture is right after trial fit, but I did give it a few coats of amazon teak oil, and it looks really nice now. Couple screws from bottom thru the aluminum piping to secure. Very simple project, but very functional and handy.

Attachments

• IMG00125-20100611-1726 (Medium).JPG
    IMG00125-20100611-1726 (Medium).JPG
    61 KB · Views: 727
I thought about the knife slots, but actually thought that would be a very bad place and could result in some injuries. I bring my kids and dog alot, and also, I could see reaching into the livewell for something in a hurry, forgetting that there is a knife sticking down there.

I made a rack that holds my knives under one of the back battery box lids. They actually mount to the underside of the lid. That way they are always there and easy to grab and more importantly, safely stored.

Back