Rocket launchers/Rod holders

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickt09

Reaction score
Guys -
Just wanted to pass this info on since there are a few with similar questions. If you're looking for these for the pilothouse, I highly suggest contacting below. They are directly across the street from Parker and make the 6 rod holder for them (or did at one point). Their customer service is absolutely phenomenal and prices are the best I found after I contacted everyone I could find in 4 different states. I am having them customize mine a little bit and they are more than accommodating.

Tim Bausch
Bausch American Towers.LLC
6800 SW Jack James Drive
Stuart, FL 34997
PHONE 772-283-2771

Last one is them confirming fit on a brand new parker being built. Benefit to working with them that they're across the street.

edcdd99bd7a7628c0db5a7f22001d23b.jpg
adfaed2e5e20fa941fed78d8e466c939.jpg
f17527185e50068390f25c40b09ead62.jpg

so what does something like that go for $ ? and what the going on the flat tabs in the corners ?

I'm putting Rupp Stinger outriggers on the plates. It was around $850 give or take. Less if you opt out of the plates and go for less than 10 holders.

That looks really nice. Are you planning to mount cockpit lights in there or directly to the roof?

I'd like to replace the double-row rocket launcher on my Parker with something that would carry surf boards/kayaks and had a hoop on top for radar mount and antennas, with rod mounts on the sides. Unfortunately out here on the west coast the quotes I've received have been in excess of $4,000. Sometimes I wish I was in a different state than CA.

SBH2OMan":1yefjmyh said:
That looks really nice. Are you planning to mount cockpit lights in there or directly to the roof?

I'd like to replace the double-row rocket launcher on my Parker with something that would carry surf boards/kayaks and had a hoop on top for radar mount and antennas, with rod mounts on the sides. Unfortunately out here on the west coast the quotes I've received have been in excess of $4,000. Sometimes I wish I was in a different state than CA.
As of now I am not planning on mounting cockpit lights. I replaced the Parker cockpit floor lights with LEDs and think that'll be enough for now. If I do get some, there's a THT member that makes some that gets great reviews and I'd go to him.

Back