Saying hello

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyP

Reaction score
I heard about this site from another Parker owner at the Fred Hall Tackle Show in Long Beach this past week and he suggested I should check it out. I own a 2520XL, modV w/ twin 150's that will be 3 years young in May. Her name is ShirleyAnn and she is dry stored ( indoors ) in So. CA and launched as close to the fish as possible! She has performed flawlessly and brought many smiles (and fish) to my friends and family. We received a bit of "Parker fame" by making the cover of last years Parker company catalogue! I'm the lucky guy with the dorado. I look forward to having a lot of Parker questions answered here in the future and contributing when and where I can.
Here's to calm seas and seaworthy boats when they are not.

Bobby

welcome.gif
Bobby!

Welcome to Classic Parker and the on-line Parker Nation.

Nice intro ... congrats on the cover shot, so step right in and pull up ... in your Parker :D !

Oh yeah, one more thing ...

thisthread_206.gif

I'm late, and it looks like Dale encroached on my trademark welcome. Glad to have another member here.

Welcome to ClassicParker and the ParkerNation and your on-line Parker Owner's Manual.

Dave

aka

Thank you for the warm welcome. As soon as I can figure out how to make my pics small enough to include in these posts, I will include the. So far, the only way I've been able to do this requires me to send the pic with additional "format info" attached. Any tips? Also, I know this isn't hte spot for the discussion, but I'll ask anyway. What's your opinion on the use of RingFree? Valuable or a waste of $$. Thanks.

Bobby

Back