She's arrived!!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pucker

Reaction score
With the winter storms finally gone, this past weekend being the nicest this year, I headed from Boston to Point Pleasant NJ.

Left @ 6am sat morning, got back @8pm. What a long day, but totally worth it. Took it for a quick test ride before putting on the trailer, what a great smooth ride.

Coming back thru NYC, traffic caused the truck to overheat so we had to turn off the A/C and crank the heat to keep from blowing a hose. :oops:

The V6 4-runner pulled her just fine.

Here is a pic from a gas station during our first fill up on the way back.
And another sitting at her new home with the cover on it.
FYI - the half-pickup-trailer w/ugly boat in background is the neighbors.

Attachments

• parker1.JPG
    parker1.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 855
  • cover1.JPG
    cover1.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 855
When I bought my Parker. I did the same thing you did. I drove from Easton, PA to Beaufort, NC. Sea trial, then back to PA. I left at midnight, Friday, returned Sunday, 1:00 AM. Long day, one nap in the truck, but a big smile on my face all the way home.

If you are as happy with yours as I am with mine, you will never regret your trip.

The first thing I did when I got it back was sit in it in my driveway for over an hour, smiling from ear to ear, and relaxing from the trip with a few beers.

The only thing I regret about the trip was I wish I did it earlier!

Back