show me your 2320 electronics installs

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lobsterdance

Reaction score
I just bought a 2320. I've been searching the site and have only come up with a couple pics of 2320 electronics installs... can anyone help give me some ideas by showing me how you've done it?

Thanks in advance.

Safe and Successful Fishing,
Louis

Hi,
Did any one sent you pictures ? I have a 2005 --2320 PH. and want to get a Garmin 5100 but no room on the dash. If anyone did can you send them to me at [email protected]
Thank You
Marty D

Here is a photo of how I configured my Raymarine Pathfinder Radar, and A65 Chartplotter/Fishfinder. They are well within reach, and easily in my field of vision when running. Additionally, I have them tied together, so my waypoints appear on the radar screen, as well as selected windows on the radar. I also have a Ray55 VHF that is mounted on the front of the throttle housing, and is also easily accessible. I had planned on moving to a C-Series, and embedding it in the dash, but this has been working well, so I'll put the money elsewhere now :D

Attachments

• IMG_4910.JPG
    IMG_4910.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 243
Well, I am checking back now after a couple months. I felt pretty bummed back in June when I bought the boat and couldn't get anyone to respond with any pics...

I went with a Simrad GB40 system with 10" display. Works great and mounted well for a boat that doesn't have space to mount any modern electronics.

I hope the kind folks at Parker decide to modify their dash design to account for the extra hardware most folks are sticking on boats.

Back