• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD -- Who wants a sweet Parker at an even sweeter price?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.A. Veil

Reaction score
Apparently I chose a really bad time to sell my boat this summer. Although I have lowered the price twice before, I have not had any offers. I am seriously thinking of handing it over to a broker in Sept, since my work travel and family commitments will not allow me to use the boat after Labor Day until next summer.

Before going the broker route, I decided to lower the price one more time. The boat is a 2001 23 SE -- a very nice Chesapeake Bay or inshore coastal fishing platform. The boat is well made and in good condition. The electronics are all upgraded.

I do not have a trailer. A new trailer for this boat from one of the larger local trailer dealers is $2399. I'm sure you could find a used trailer for a lot less.

I hope to put this boat into the hands of another avid fisherman who can enjoy it as much as I have. My interests have changed and I have other time commitments that will keep me from using the boat as much in the future.

The new price is an unbelievable $18,500 for a fully ready to go sweet fishing machine that will last for years. Please see my previous post for details http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/vie ... php?t=4442.

This offer will not be there for more than a few weeks -- please contact me for a quick sale.

THE BOAT IS SOLD[/b]

My Parker sold Sat afternoon. For a while, I will be without any power boat. My only means of water transportation will be my trusty Ocean Kayak Drifter. When I do buy my next power boat, I will drop down in size significantly to a small (14'-16') easily trailerable boat that can roll underneath my deck at home.

The old saying goes: "The happiest two days in a boater's life are the day he buys the boat and the day he sells his boat". Of course I am happy and relieved to have made the sale, especially in this summer of rough economic times. Nevertheless, I had many great outings on my Parker and surely will miss the boat often.

JA,
Congrats on the sale of your boat .....Sincerely, Jim

John, I hope it was a local fisherman who bought her and that you told the new owner about ClassicParker.
You are welcome to fish aboard the Megabyte anytime, and especially for SRRKC events! :wink:

Megabyte":3dyfq2g7 said:
John, I hope it was a local fisherman who bought her and that you told the new owner about ClassicParker.
You are welcome to fish aboard the Megabyte anytime, and especially for SRRKC events! :wink:

Kevin -

Thanks. I would be pleased to fish with you any time.

The new owner lives in the Annapolis area and plans to keep the boat on a lift somewhere around Annapolis -- on the Severn River I think. Our dealings yesterday were done quickly between other activities. When we do the final transfer I will mention Classic Parker.

John

I am the new owner of Johns 23se..The boat is lift kept on the Severn.It is an awesome little boat and I have already fished it 3 times with my son,age 7...I also own a larger Albemarle and between the 2 boats will fish between Annapolis and Indian River Inlet,Delaware.Johns boat has found a nice new home and will remain in a fishing family for many years.I would like to put a T-Top on it so if you all have any suggestions,please let me know.John has been advised that he is welcome on his old boat at anytime..Thanks, Scott "Team SUPERFISHAL and Team SUPERFISHAL JR "

Back