Suggestions for outriggers on 2520XLD

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amarino

Reaction score
My friend just bought a 2008 2520XLD and he intends to take it 20-30 miles offshore for tuna. Any suggestions on some outriggers ?
thank you

Gem lux bases with short handles and your choice of poles. I went with 18' Taco carbon fiber poles. And no one has hit their head on the bottom side of the bases.
IMG_2084.JPGIMG_2048.JPG
IMG_2015.jpeg

If you go on The Hull Truth Jerry of GemLux is a member. I PM'd him and he had a rebuilt set for way less than new. And super fast service.

Last edited:
If you go on The Hull Truth Jerry of GemLux is a member. I PM'd him and he had a rebuilt set for way less than new. And super fast service.

I saw that Gemlux was on there but I did not think they dealt with pre owned.
Thanks for the heads up ,I will reach out to him.

I honestly couldn't tell they had even been used. The boxes they came in were a little worn; but, the bases themselves looked and still look brand new.

Last edited:
They will work; but, you'll have go top side to deploy them. The Taco bases which are deployed from the bottom are very long and will cause people to hit their heads which is why I went with the Gemlux.

Back