taking a pole on painting boat..need help

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

passingwindII

Reaction score
i am new here so a big HELLO to everyone. i am getting ready to give my 1990 2520 a new paint job this week. im thinking of complete color change to yellow on bottom white on type with tan non skid.. what do you guys and gals think... ty

Pretty weird color combo.

If your going to paint it change the hull side color and get out of the sea of all White boat's.

3 tone paint jobs do look the best. With the nonskid in the 3rd color. Awlgrip's Moon Dust is a classic nonskid color. It will never go out of style and cut down on glare without being hot.

Awlgrip2.jpg

Awlgrip.jpg

A Black hull sides is not for everyone, but I have yet to launch my boat and not get at least one compliment on it.

Finished009.jpg

XShark006.jpg

warthog5, very nice..thats basically what im talking about, the bootom would be fighting lady yellow topside white w/ tan non skid.. around the part where im at southeast NC you dont see any different colored PARKERS.. so i was just trying to get some insite from other PARKER people..

Back