The Fifth Happiest Day of My Life

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Sal

Reaction score
The first happiest day, was when I got back from Viet Nam alive. :D The second is, when I met my wife. The third is, when my beautiful grandaughter, Marie was born. The fourth is, my first Parker 2520 Sport Cabin. The fifth is, my '04 2520 XL Sport Cabin, now get this, with 23 hours on the hull and engine. :D
I am presently getting her ready to go in the water next week. Her name is the "Sheril Marie", after my 2 favorite girls. :D
Pixs will follow as soon as I get organized.
You guys have a fantastic web site and loyal Parker community. Keep up the good work. Thanks for all the tips.
Any of you SWFL Parker owners, feel free to contact me. The "Sheril Marie' will be docked at Tarpon Point Marina, Cape Coral, Fl.
More to follow.
[/img][/list][/list][/code][/quote]

Welcome Capt Sal :D !

You sure came to the right place.
Welcome to Classic Parker and the Parker Nation.

As Dave (aka 'Porkchunker') coined ... we are your on-line Parker Owner's Manual.

Dare I say ... we need pictures!

Another Florida PilotHouse Owner! Fantastic.

Make sure you check out the threads on the Regional Rendevouz were having in March! Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet you in person.

http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/vie ... php?t=2513

Also, check out the thread "It's all about the 2520", under Projects. We've had some great pics of what people have done to customize their 2520.
Great ideas for "Boat Bling".

Back