Trim Guage on Comand Link

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Cibran

Reaction score
Good Morning to all,

I have a 2006 250 HP yami on my 2006 2300 CCDV which is mounted on second hole from top,the Trim Guage on the Comand Link Guages (square Guages) when motor fully down all the way still has 3 bars showing on display,I thought that this guage has to read "No Bars Showing" when motor all the way down.Can anyone explain what is wrong if in fact something is not correct.

Robert

The problem could be the sender or the positioning of the sender on the bracket. If you can get a shop manual (or maybe someone on the board with that engine can tell you what their manual reads), it should specify what the DC resistance of the sender is for full CW and CCW positions. Disconnect the sender wires and check it with an ohm meter. If the sender resistance checks out, there is rotational play in the sender mount and yours might just be turned too far to one position. If so, just loosen the mounting screws and adjust the sender on the bracket to see if that helps any.

JS

Back