• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Twin engine "turbo lifts" Like permatrims

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legal Bill

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have two turbo lifts designed to work on twin engine V hull boats. As you can see from the photos, the foils are biased to be higher on the outside and lower on the inside so that the foil surfaces engage the surface of the water across both foils. These are made for Yamaha F200-250 6 cylinder engines. They are "no-drill" installation. They come with a plate that goes over the top of the cavitation plate and the bolts simply tighten the two plates tight against the outdrive can plate. These worked great on my 26 Robalo, but I sold that boat a while ago. They are just taking up space. They are build by a machine shop in Florida. Bob's, I think. I paid $400+ for them. I'll let them go for $200. Located in Massachusetts. Will ship at your expense.image1.jpgimage3.jpgimage2.jpg

$100. for the pair. Local pick up or you pay for shipping.

Back