used parker 2520sc for sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fred howards54Q34

Reaction score
I own a 2000 2520sc I bought new in 200. As much as I hate to think of it, I feel I need to consider selling her. Circumstances are such that she is becoming more difficult for me to handle. I am going to have to downsize or drop out of boating. The condition of the boat is excellent and her attributes certainly exceed any negatives. At the moment I have no idea of a price but will list what she has and would appreciate any help I can get in setting a price.
the 2520sc has a modvee hull with the motor( a repower Suzuki225 4 stroke) mounted on a bracket. No bow pulpit but a custom anchor locker on the deck, raw water washdown, a starboard windshield wiper, 6-rod rocket launcher, ladder from motor bracket. The boat is presently on her trailer(64 roller EZ Loader) in Carolina Beach, NC

Sounds like a nice sled Fred. If you can post photos, that would be what the members like. :)

Fred I just sold a 2005 Parker 2520SL (16 degree deadrise as opposed to modified V). It had a 2005 Yamaha F250, windlass, bow pulpit, no bracket/notched transom, rocket launcher, swim platform/ladder, minimal electronics, and many throw ins (folding chairs and a bench seat that were not all to valuable admittedly). It had no trailer. I sold her for $48,000 to a guy who drove up form North Carolina.

Takeaways from my price are that your engine is a 225 qnd not a Yam 250, that your boat is older, that it does not have a windlass.

Adds to my price are the trailer, raw water washdown, ....

I am ballparking $40,000 as a value.

I sold mine and bought a more mangeable 21 foot Parker. You could load one up on a nice trailer for $40,000 easy, and take the misses away for a weekend too.

Attachments

• parkeratdock.jpg
    parkeratdock.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 705
Megabyte":1q4r4rew said:
Sounds like a nice sled Fred. If you can post photos, that would be what the members like. :)
Thanks! I am presently in PA but will get some pictures when I return to NC.

Thanks ParkerSal. Iwill add photos when I go back to NC. Am presently in PA. This is a hard decision for me but must be realistic.Interesting that you are up here and the buyer drove up from NC and I have my boat in NC and am up here. I guess us "Parker People are like that!
ParkerSal":ku146o2a said:
Fred I just sold a 2005 Parker 2520SL (16 degree deadrise as opposed to modified V). It had a 2005 Yamaha F250, windlass, bow pulpit, no bracket/notched transom, rocket launcher, swim platform/ladder, minimal electronics, and many throw ins (folding chairs and a bench seat that were not all to valuable admittedly). It had no trailer. I sold her for $48,000 to a guy who drove up form North Carolina.

Takeaways from my price are that your engine is a 225 qnd not a Yam 250, that your boat is older, that it does not have a windlass.

Adds to my price are the trailer, raw water washdown, ....

I am ballparking $40,000 as a value.

I sold mine and bought a more mangeable 21 foot Parker. You could load one up on a nice trailer for $40,000 easy, and take the misses away for a weekend too.

Back