Virginia Beach Boat Show

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andertonm

Reaction score
This year the show fills the new Va Beach convention center. Eight days, which seems a little extreme. Norfolk Marine has a nice selection of Parkers on display. Some of them have the folding transom lounge seat that I wish I had known about when I bought my boat. Would have been easier to add the tab to my boat loan than fork over the $900 or so after the fact. The only other cabin boat was a 23 Maycraft that was a pretty nice boat but lacks the finish of the Parker. I'm always looking for the next great thing, but right now, Parker is it. I think the boat market is oversold in VB as evidenced by slow sales and traffic jams off Cape Henry on a nice day.

Gotta tack on a picture of my Number one Grandson Wally's latest fish. He's the one on the right. Caught at the CBBT hi-level bridge on eels.

Attachments

• IMG_2980.jpg
    IMG_2980.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 515
Nice fish Mark! I lived in Virginia Beach for 19 years (Navy transplant) before moving back to New England in 2002... My son and I caught a lot of nice bass (not as nice as yours) out at the 3rd island of the CBBT... Back then (pre-9-11) we would tie off on one of the pylons and fish live Spot or Croakers... I miss the long fishing season there in Virginia Beach but I don't miss the traffic/congestion!

JimH
2006 2320SC/F225

Fish were in the 45 inch range, but because they were fishing in the bay, they had to release and didn't weigh the fish.

Back