• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted 21 sport cabin

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walter t

Reaction score
Hi All,
New here, nice sight. I am looking for a 21' or 23' cabin model , well used, power does not matter as I will repower the boat. Boat to be used as a work boat.
Thanks,
Walter t

I think there is a Parker in Delaware on Craigslist that is bring sold w/o power. Might be a 25' though.

Hey, I am the original owner of an 04 set up with the base essentials for the water, comes w/trailer. She is powered with a 150 2 Stk workhorse. I want to upgrade to a 23 or 25 and am willing to part with her below market value for quick sale.

Call me if interested 757-553-6117.

JC

just a fyi found on Craig s list

http://smd.craigslist.org/boa/775485468.html

23' Parker hardtop, under 5k - $4500 (Leonardtown, Md.)
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-07-29, 10:30PM EDT

I have a 23 foot Parker that I won at auction for $3500.00 It is located in Georgia; will cost approximently $700.00 to ship home, and I am willing to sell it for my cost plus expenses. It appears to be in fair shape, with hardtop, side curtains, sea bracket, etc., but it has been used by the Georgia dept. of natural resources I am told. The motor is reported as "blown", the fiberglass is reported to have scuffs and blemishes, but the Parker boats are a very dependable tough breed. I recently purchased another boat, (didn't think I'd win this one,ooopppsss!!), and really can't afford to keep three boats at once. If interested please call me at 240-925-2169 and we can talk.

Thanks, Joe

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Hi All,
Thanks for the replies so far, what I am really looking for is an older 21 cabin model , power does not matter as I will put a fresh engine on, anything bigger will take to much hp, I live in
Nova Scotia , Canada where we are paying $1.32 per liter right now, (4 + liters to a gallon, ouch!) and want to use a 150 hp engine max .
Walter t

salbrent":1j8m4uny said:
just a fyi found on Craig s list

http://smd.craigslist.org/boa/775485468.html

23' Parker hardtop, under 5k - $4500 (Leonardtown, Md.)
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-07-29, 10:30PM EDT

I have a 23 foot Parker that I won at auction for $3500.00 It is located in Georgia; will cost approximently $700.00 to ship home, and I am willing to sell it for my cost plus expenses. It appears to be in fair shape, with hardtop, side curtains, sea bracket, etc., but it has been used by the Georgia dept. of natural resources I am told. The motor is reported as "blown", the fiberglass is reported to have scuffs and blemishes, but the Parker boats are a very dependable tough breed. I recently purchased another boat, (didn't think I'd win this one,ooopppsss!!), and really can't afford to keep three boats at once. If interested please call me at 240-925-2169 and we can talk.

Thanks, Joe

where in ga is it located what town?

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Back