• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED Slip in So. MA or RI

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slipstream

Reaction score
Looking for a slip for my 23se. I have a mooring in Jamestown RI, but thought I'd put out some feelers for a slip -- something that's a bit easier to load up the family.

Not sure if this is the right place for the post?

Thanks

Thanks Matt,

I've been calling around and have a few options.
Will check them out this weekend. Leaning towards the South Dartmouth, Fairhaven, and Westport areas.
Seems like a nice central spot, easy shot to cuttyhunk, MV, and hopefully some good beaches that will help me keep the family happy. Some restaurants and bars in the area would be nice too.

Anybody located in these area with some insight? I'm looking for a good combination of fishing, and family boating. Plus we like to get out to the Vineyard and Nantucket on nice days.

Thanks

did you rent a slip yet ? what marina did you go with ?

The way the economy is heading I'd be surprised if you don't get your pick of slips. There are lots of boats for sale and I'm sure many more will be sitting idle at the docks for most weekends this season.

Back