• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WEST COAST PARKER 2120

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h00sker

Reaction score
I AM SELLING MY 2005 2120 PARKER IT IS A VERY SOLID OCEAN BOAT. IT RESTS ON A '06 GALVANIZED STEEL TRAILER WITH POWER DISK AND SURGE BRAKES. THE BOAT HAS NO BOTTOM PAINT AND IS VERY CLEAN. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN STORED ON THE TRAILER. IT IS POWERED BY A 2006 YAMAHA 150 AND IS STILL UNDER WARRANTY. IT HAS A 45 GALLON LIVEWELL, TUNA TOWER W/15 ROCKET LAUNCHERS,CHART PLOTTER ,SONAR, TRIM TABS AND MORE.. IF INTERESTED I WILL SEND PHOTOS. THANKS

What price are you asking. I met two guys today who were look for a 2120 while i was cleaning my 2120 in the Harbor today in Dana Point. I mentioned your ad and the classic parker web site.

Thats a great price for that boat. I will keep mentioning your ad whenever I am asked. I get asked all the time when I am clening down my boat at the ramp.

I have been looking for a clean 2120 for 2 months. I wish you lived on the east coast. Friday I will be driving 7 hours each way to look at a boat. Good luck.

LOST TIME":1sq5al7d said:
I have been looking for a clean 2120 for 2 months. I wish you lived on the east coast. Friday I will be driving 7 hours each way to look at a boat. Good luck.

where are you goin???

Back