Where to get sage green gelcoat

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chudke

Reaction score
Hello, my Parker 2014 - 2320sc is sage green and sadly got a hole poked in the starboard sidewall when it got waked out at a dock. I need to get it patched up, but my local shop cant seem to find a source for the sage green gelcoat. Anyone know where I might be able to find some so I can keep my parker looking sharp?

Thanks for any help.

-James

I tried them, they were little help. Apparently they get gelcoat direct from Parker, but Parker no longer offers sage green, they changed it to "Abaco Green". It looks pretty much the same to my eye but i'm sure its a slightly different color. Surely there must be someplace that still has this "Sage Gren" color Parker offered for years.

-James

Gelcoat on a 6 year old boat is going to have faded from the original color. Even if you find the gelcoat, there will be an obvious difference in color where they do the repair. You would probably be better served trying to find a more experienced repair shop, particularly one that has experience blending their own colors.

sailphish":p61411wd said:
Gelcoat on a 6 year old boat is going to have faded from the original color. Even if you find the gelcoat, there will be an obvious difference in color where they do the repair. You would probably be better served trying to find a more experienced repair shop, particularly one that has experience blending their own colors.

What he said... new gelcoat won't match anyway.

Back