which tow package for the chaseapeake bay

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trashman

Reaction score
hello again

my new parker has a 225hp yamaha. I am seriously considering a tow package. Any suggestions about local companies or boat US. I will not be going offshore this year at all. I went recently to West Marine and read their package but I remember seeing some other companies at the Annapolis boat show. thanks

Trashman,

I'm in Middle River too and Sea Tow is in Middle River at Chesapeake Yachting Center in Frog Mortor Creek. Talk to Capt. TJ Buhite he is a really nice guy and dedicated 410-335-6818. Tell him Anthony sent you and tell him you want a discount!

Where are you at in Middle River?

I have BoatUS, and I'm glad I did when I lost a transmission on my Albin, $875.00 tow bill if I didn't!
BoatUS unlimited towing is only $1000.00 per event. My St. Paul (USPS)insurance has another $2000.00 tow coverage. There's more Tow BoatUS around here then SeaTow, but I have seen SeaTow in the area.

Both TowBoatUS and SeaTow are well represented in your area. Each operator is a franchise holder and each are locally owned. Franchises are located on both the eastern and western shores of the Bay in almost every major port and river system.

I know several of the local franchise owners from both companies, and all of them are well equipped and very professional.

You cannot go wrong with either one, so select someone close to where you boat, go have a chat with them, and sign on! :wink:

B-Faithful":1hkt0htt said:
I just have it on my insurance. I can call any company. I just have to pay upfront

That's the way I do it! Besides I bought a Yammie! No Tow Needed.

Back