White Parker's

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2320 pilothouse

Reaction score
White water in sayville ny received white yes white Parker's yesterday a 21 center console and a 23 pilot house I have pics on phone will post later. Dave

I was at Tri State in Deale, MD last week and they said the new "lighter color" ones would be coming in soon.

ahhhhh..........no.

Looks like the day I went to the hardware store and somebody screwed up the tinting of my 5 gal bucket of stain for the fence. I put it on and put up with it for 15 years because I didn't want to redo it.

I think Parker Boats are making a big mistake. When on the water or in a marina you can spot a Parker from the warm cream color. The white boats make them appear just like any other!

" Bean "

bean":3np54zb3 said:
I think Parker Boats are making a big mistake. When on the water or in a marina you can spot a Parker from the warm cream color. The white boats make them appear just like any other!

" Bean "

I concur...if anything they should come out with a deep red, navy or dark green..IMHO

I would never buy another colored hull again! dont get m wrong they look GREAT but keeingup withw them is awful

bean":oihyukbf said:

" Bean "

Ditto!

I dont like it at all. Parker needs to stick to what they are good at. The reason they have had a huge following and continue to do so is the fact that their construction styling and techniques have remained virtually unchanged since 1970. If it aint broke dont fix it.

ParkerJr":28zttnmm said:
I dont like it at all. Parker needs to stick to what they are good at. The reason they have had a huge following and continue to do so is the fact that their construction styling and techniques have remained virtually unchanged since 1970. If it aint broke dont fix it.

I agree with this also
And I hate how they did the nickel colored "Parker"
Why would you want your Logo to blend into the boat :roll:

I actually like the chrome Parker logo, but I also don't like the big name plates on the side of the hull, side of the pilot house, every seat, etc. :roll:

You'all bunch of dinosaurs. :D :D :D

Back