Why Upsize Stock Lenco's?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm considering a 2007 leftover 2310 WAwith a Yamaha F250 on it. Does anyone have any experience with the new trim tab design. Do they get the job done on the 2310? Talking to the dealer Mon or Tues next week.

Thanks.

fyi tabs, i got my boat (23se) without the factory tabs, to many issues. i went with bennett 9X24" with tab indicator gages. never looked back. take out pro football players, they always stand on one side of boat and bs. up on plane i can level the boat no problem. in nasty conditions i can turn the bow into the slop. a 23se is a trim sensitive boat. call the "tabman" at bennett and consult with him, tell him i sent ya.

kevin took a picture of them at the parker get together.

Capt. John Deering":gajezsuj said:
kevin took a picture of them at the parker get together.

I waited for a swell to lift the stern a bit so you could see them better. :wink:

Image-805C4F0048F311DC.jpg

LOOPHOLE":3gbyvfmo said:
I'm considering a 2007 leftover 2310 WAwith a Yamaha F250 on it. Does anyone have any experience with the new trim tab design. Do they get the job done on the 2310? Talking to the dealer Mon or Tues next week.

Thanks.

The 2310 shares same hull as 23 cabin boat and 23DVCC. Some think it's Parker's best riding hull. Most of us here put on all the Bennett tab possible. I like the 9 x 30 or the 12 x 24. You'll get quicker response and more range with bigger tabs. The downside is you can get in trouble if you don't pay attention (but isn't that true of saltwater fishing in general?). The larger the tab, the more planing surface for the hull.

Good luck, nice hull and motor combo. Got a hardtop on it?

I took these photos at the Bay Bridge Boat Show this spring...

These are the "new style" tabs as seen on a 2520.

Image-75AB009CF6B411DB.jpg

These are the tabs fitted to a 2310, which are the "old style" tabs.

Image-75ABBBF5F6B411DB.jpg

Not sure if Parker has started fitting the "new style" tabs to the 23's yet, but as of the time that these photos were taken, it seems they have not.

Back