• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB 23 DV CC

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunaorlater

Reaction score
Looking for an older 23DVCC with recent power or no power. I’m in NY and not afraid to travel within reason. Hard top would be nice or I can make one, really looking for an older solid boat that I can customize. Please let me know if you come across anything.

Thanks. We’ve actually known each other for a while. Since his downeast days.

Thanks MadGar. I appreciate the compliments.

Hey Tuna ...... good to see you again. If you are down in SW Florida, please call me. I'd love to take you fishing or out to a sandbar with some beers.

While I WAS thinking of selling the 23 Parker to move into a 32 diesel CC, my heart wasn't into the other boat. I like the 23 Parker too much. In the past few months I've added a Fell MOB+ system and sold the LoadMaster trailer and put a much nicer Rolls trailer under her. I plan on keeping the 23 DVCC.

I do think that you are on the right path. The 23 DVCC is a very solid boat. Easy to run solo. Relatively cheap to run. Comfortable and safe. Drier than my old 23 SeaCraft.

Tuna is a VERY skill fiberglass guy and can make anything out of some structural foam and 1708 glass.

2003 parker cc DV w/ 2003 250hp hpdi . Probably not what your looking for .Its in excellant condition w/ new dual axle trailor . That i havent put up for sale yet .Trailor was 6200. looking for $ 38,000.

Back