• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Onpoint

Reaction score
Any one looking to sell there 2320 with a 4-stroke this winter.. Please PM if so looking at 2006-2009 thanks for your time..

Kind of far away but Don's Marine in RI has a nice 2320 for sale. 35k and in good shape, may be an 04 or 05. I went to look at it this week. Trailer is not in very good shape though.

I havee a 2010 2320 101 hours with trailor.

Yamaha f250.

Been entertaining selling, I don't use it as it should be.

Located in Charlotte, NC ( Lake Norman )

Shoot me an email if you're interested..

If that 2010 2320 is still for sale please send me a message. I sent you one but I am not sure you saw it. Thanks. Anthony

Hi Tanglefoot, If it dosen't work out with angelinasdad, please let me know? I'm in RI and looking for a 25 XLD but would consider a 23 if the right one comes along.. Looking for bulkhead second station on boat I buy.. Thanks

I am not sure he has been back to check on this thread. I am hoping to hear from him.

I don't think that he has been back either. I sent him a message two Fridays ago and it does not look like he has visited the site since them.

Sorry guys, have not been checking fourm, but have talked to a couple of you.

Will post some pictures this weekend....

Thanks..

Onpoint,
I have a 2007 2320 that I'm planning to sell. It's powered by a 225 Evinrude E-tec with under 200 hundred hours on a new power-head. It also has a closed transom, cockpit steering station, a new Raymarine a78 with CHIRP. The trailer for it is practically brand new. It's a 2014 Venture Custom aluminum with an 8,000 lb capacity and about 500 miles of use. I decided to go with some over-kill on the trailer just to be safe. The boat is in great shape with no bottom paint. I don't have any photos cause I've just decided to sell it but, will take a few in the next few days as I build an advertisement for it. I'm looking to get around $44k for the whole rig. In live near Smithfield VA. My number is 757 880-6502.

Tony

I have a 2011 2320 SL W/ F225XCA Yamaha ( 348 hrs ) & Loadmaster Aluminum trailer ( 58K OBO ) ~ interested call 727-289-2740 ( St Pete Area / Florida )

Back