• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB 2510 XLD

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a " not newer 2510 " 2001 /2009 suzuki ,But have replaced the tower and rocket launcher also added a cobia tower , new windsheild , engines with twin 150 suzukis around 600 hours also have replaced the 173 fuel tank and added a 80 gal Fuel tank so toltal fuel 253 gal . The wndsheld has also been replaces due to water spots , helm seats and jump seats replaced, Newer electronics like Simrad 4k Radar with overlay, garmin chart plotter / sounder with 1k transducer, new curtains in 2017 . Comes with trailer all bearing replaced and springs with all mounting hardware last year one 65mile trip on them.

Looking to get 40k firm, I have some Videos of us fishing the boat under " Norm soohoo" you tube channel we fish the boat out of Fairhaven ma and fish from Veach canyon to fish tails canyon Veach is about 130mil offshore boat is turn key ready to run 100 + miles offshore ,

Just decided to sell will get pic's soon and really list it, but if you are interested I can put together some pictures for you

Thanks Derek

Back