• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Parker 21SE..any leads would be greatly appreciated-thx

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob-greenpond

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am a brand new member to this forum and hoping to be a Parker owner soon, but may need a little help in finding a 21 SE. Thanks in advance!

Anyhow, I have been looking for a lightly used Parker 21SE (21' mod. vee) with an F150 hp Yamaha. If I had a wish list, it would include, hydaulic steering, leaning post, tabs, electronics box (e-box) on console, pop up cleats, and low hours (approx. 50 to 100 hrs--ish). Something around 2006, 2007, 2008...would be perfect.

I have seen a few very good deals on this boat, but they all included the forward platform, which is a "deal killer" for me. I will be using the boat for fishing around Cape Cod and really want the level deck--front to back. No step up in the bow.

If you have any leads or know of a someone selling a Parker 21SE like described above--Please send me a PM. Private sale much preferred. Thanks a bunch again in advance!!!

-Rob

FYI - The larger console which includes the electronicx box on top is generally (almost always) only available on the 2100 (DV) and not the SE (MV).

Hi Ryanc2,

Thanks for the reply--the e-box is available on the 21SE.

It simply attaches/bolts right to the top of the regular 21SE console. In other words, it is not molded as a one piece console. I inquired as to whether the e-box could be added later (in case I found a used boat without this option) but was told it would be very difficult to install as the side grab rails and hand rail that wrap over the windshield are totally differnent on the e-box style console as opposed to a console without the e-box.

Keep the info. coming though...greatly appreciated.

-Rob

2006 21 SE in SC w/ 150 four stroke
not titled until 2007
very well kept
boat motor trailer 26K
electronics 498c vhf cd, trim tabs, arch, bimini
does have raised deck sorry...

Attachments

• parker02.jpg
    parker02.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 912
Hi Pbrady,

That a really nice looking boat--that will defintely sell. The forward platform make it not perfect for me, but anyone into family boat/fishing should take a close look at this boat!!

Thanks and please all keep them coming...

-Rob

Rob,
I know it's a ride for you, but Schrader Yacht Sales in Point Pleasant, NJ has a leftover, 2007 21SE. Sounds like everything you want except the electronics box. I pass it every time I go to my boat. She's a beauty. And I'm not saying that only because I'm partial to forest green hulls. If interested, the number for Schrader is 732 899 8010. Click on the link for pictures and specs.

http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/ ... 14384&url=

Hi Primo,

Thanks for the tip! I called and talked with the salesman a bit. Although, I really wanted the regular white color, I figured I could get used to the green if the deal was reasonably attractive. Unfortuately, the pricing on that boat was about the same as a brand new 2009 ordered fresh from the factory (w/ E-box)-- I guess that explains why it's a 2007 leftover.

Oh well, it was a good try--thanks and please keep them coming...with the help of the folks on this forum I've followed up on more leads than from anywhere...again, thanks!

-Rob

I agree, that green hull is very pretty and constrasts nicely against the white interior.

The only down side is that you have to pay $$ for that custom hull color--regardless of whether you want it.

-R

In my opinion, the forest green hulls with the gold boot stripe and Parker Logo against the Parker white deck and cabin, make for the sharpest looking boats on the water. But like I had mentioned before, I'm a bit biased.

The painted imron hulls hold up much better than the colored gel coats as far as fading. You do pay more for the color, but I can deal with that. The only real bad thing about them is that they are unforgiving with scratches. And I lose another fishing buddy every time one of them bounces a sinker off of the hull.

Rob,
Did Schrader tell you about the used 1999 21SE they have? Or is that one too old for you? That one has a painted blue hull for $19,900. Here's the link for that one.

http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/ ... 14384&url=

Attachments

• 2530.JPG
    2530.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 744
Don't know what used 21SEs are going for. Definitely a buyers market. No debating that. But I do know that the dealers and brokerages can't afford to sell them for what a private owner will. When you're bying from the right dealer, you're getting more than just the boat. Great dealers also give you great customer service.

I baught my 2530 from Schrader and even after the boat went out of warranty, they stood behind it. That included a deck hull joint that was bad. When my OX66 was getting up in hours, I could have went on line and got a new 4 stroke at a great price, but it was important for me to have a dealer that was going to give me good service. So I went back to Schrader and baught an F250. And when I sold my OX66 privately, Schrader serviced it (filter changes, etc.) did a compression check on it, and gave the info to the new owner. Then they crating it and loaded it onto the new owners pick up.

There are other Parker dealers in NJ but not with Schrader's knowledge of the boats and the other dealers don't even come close to their customer service.

As good as the prices are on the private market, I'd be real sceptical as to what I was actually getting. Everything can look great and work today, but tomorrow is another day and another thousand.

Primo,

Yes, I agree that the Forest Green hull is sharp, but bumper chaffing (I leave my boat in the water at my dock) on colored hulls can be painful--as bad as having a friend bumping a lead sinker off of the side.
I also like the plain white hull--just a nice look to it.

Thanks also for the heads up on the 1999 w/the blue hull at $20K. A 1999 is going to be too old for me and I really want the F150 4S motor. Also totally agree with the other folks that chimed in (glad they did!!) as this is way too much $$ for a 10 year old...the photos appeared to show paint "flaking off" of the bottom...too much work to fix.

This has been a great thread so far with many good thoughts--please keep it going...sooner or later I'm going to owe someone big time for pointing me to the right boat!!

-Rob

2100 SPECIAL EDITION

Saw this at 3A Marine Hingham MA. not sure about the deck lay out you want , but thought the sport console might be the config???
Worth a call or web visit. Ask for Jack he knows the "breed" very well (just ask) he might have more insight on the layout design you seek.

Sport Console
* Compass
* Horn
* Pedestal Seats with cushions on Above Deck Livewell (30 gals)
* Stainless Steel Deck Hardware [8" Cleats: Bow, Spring & Stern(pull-up)]
* Stainless Steel Rodholders (2 pair)
* Molded Anchor Locker on Foredeck
* Mechanical Steering (No-Feedback) with Stainless Steel Wheel
* Custom Accessory Panel
* Navigation Lights
* Bilge Pump with float switch
* Rod Storage & Toe Rails under gunwale
* Stern Jump Seats with hinged lids, cushions & grabrails
* Self Bailing Cockpit with nonskid surface
* Boarding Platform with ladder
* Hull & Deck Joint Thru-Bolted (S/S Fasteners)
* Heavy Duty Sport Rub Rail
* Flotation Foam
* 5 Year Transferable Limited Hull Warranty
$32,500

GENERAL INFORMATION
Manufacturer Parker Boats

Model Year 2008

Model 2100 SPECIAL EDITION

Price $32,500.00*

Color White

Length (feet) 21

Draft (max) 10 inches

Hull Type Modified Vee

Hull Material Fiberglass

Drive Type Outboard

Engine Make Yamaha

Engine Model F150TXR

Horsepower 150

Engine(s) (std) SINGLE OUTBOARD

Fuel Type GAS

Fuel Capacity 95 gallons

I know it's not in your neck of the woods but a local dealer here in FL has a leftover 2008 21 SE that might be what you are looking for.

http://www.theshipschandler.com/boats_new.shtml

2008 PARKER BOATS Special Edition
Email Seller
Details

Length Feet: 21

Hull Type: FIBERGLASS REINFORCED

Engine Type: SINGLE OUTBOARD

Fuel: GAS

New / Used: New
Price: $30,200
Stock ##: 1750094

Description:
2008 PARKER BOATS Special Edition, Brand new 08'model 21 Special Edition. We always power them with the Yamaha Fourstroke 150's which is the best engine for the boat performance wise and economy wise. Options on this boat include: Yamaha F-150 Yamaha Command link gauges upgrade 25" transom height Pull up cleats Electronics cabinet Hydraulic steering Lenco trim tabs Above deck livewell folding footrest Raw water washdown Insulated cooler insert in console Fwd. platform w/ recessed cooler and cushion Loadmaster trailer tandem axle aluminum

Seller Contact Info
Company: The Ships Chandler Marine Sales
Phone: (850) 837-9306
FAX: (850) 654-1533
Email: [email protected]

Poge-

Thanks for the heads up on the 21SE at 3A marine in Hingham--already climbed all over it. Very nice boat, bascially striped of options other than lean post and pop up cleats. (Missing: Tabs, Hyd. Steering, E-box...sort of pick ticket items) so I decided to pass on that. I know all of that could be added but the price would sky rocket.

Wflgator-

That 21SE at Ships Chandler is a great deal and I'd already own it if it didn't have the forward paltform. I looked at and looked at it....trying to convince myself that the forward platform would be o.k. However, one reason I sold my Grady 222 fisherman was to get a "level" deck boat. Thus, I passed on this one too.

I talked with fellow ClassicParker member Joppabass (Tom) up at Plum Island who has a 21 Deep-Vee. Originally I had not considered that boat b/c I had heard it "rocked" like a SOB (not my words), but according to Tom that is not the case.

Thus, I am expanding my search to also include the 21 Deep Vee as well.
So anyone who knows of either a "21SE or 21DV" please let me know!!

Many thanks in advance!!
Rob

Back