SouthWest Florida Parker Owners Group Rendevouz

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always in for a raft up. I don't need to tie up any space at your hacienda down there. If there are a large number of folks coming down, I'll stay at the Big Pine Key Fishing Lodge---it's camping/boating type place. Nice clean showers and you can pitch a tent next to the water/boat, or just stay on the boat.

Thanks for getting this thing going. Hopefully the winds will stay down in March. Also, spring breakers to contend with during that month.

jim

Count me in,I'm right there in Key Largo,should be nice any month.You guys can show me how to fish with baits (I always get my fish underwater with my big Riffe Gun),looking forward to meeting all that come down.

Robert Cibran

I've attached an attendance sheet for interested parties.

Right now, it's looking like some Thursday thru Sunday in March 2008.
If you have a preference, please let me know. Iwill add it to the spreadsheet and we will go with the date that works for the majority of the people.

Untill I figure out how to have you to enter you own information on the spreadsheet, please just post to this thread or pm me. I will keep it updated.

This is going to be in Big Pine Key, in the Florida Keys.
Bring your boat, or hop aboard one of the ones there.

Post any questions you may have on this thread.

Thanks

Attachments

• Parker Owners Rendevouz.xls
    15.5 KB · Views: 28
If anyone can make it to Tampa/St. Pete and wants to ride down the rest of the way with me (towing a boat), let me know. I've got room for a couple of guys.

jim

I'm definitely interested, and will likely bring a few buddies. Not sure if I'll have the time (and fuel$$$) to make the trip by boat so may end up trailering. I'll also be fine sleeping on the boat or camping if space in the house is limited. Grouperjim, do you need to make reservations way in advance at Big Pine Key? We tried to make reservations at Bahia Honda a while back and it was booked - forever

As far as Big Pine Key Fishing goes, there is always room over on the "Rustic" side of the campground. I 'll check into it just to make sure. I know what you mean about Bahia Honda---a real popular place.

jim

grouperjim":o44rjeg2 said:
As far as Big Pine Key Fishing goes, there is always room over on the "Rustic" side of the campground. jim

If anyone is coming over from the St. Pete area AND not hauling their boat AND want can find a campground, I have a travel trailer that someone can use. It will sleep 4. Has air, generator, bathroom etc.,

Let me know.

I have the Parker flag that we used in Annapolis, you are welcome to use it. Just send it back to me when you are finished with it. Let me know.

Anthony

Back