The 4th annual Classic Parker Annapolis Rendezvous!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tina's Diamond is back from Solomons and in my driveway, loaded and ready to go. Will see you about 1100...hopefully with some fish on board to grill for lunch.

I'll also be carrying lots of German beer and German style bratwurst. Last few times I've attended, too much low-quality pee-water was being handed out as "beer." We all know only the Germans know how to make beer.

Dave

Porkchunker":2gl61dtl said:
Last few times I've attended, too much low-quality pee-water was being handed out as "beer." We all know only the Germans know how to make beer.

:D

Sorry ahead of time guys......I drink girls light...... :cry: I just fueled up the boat and the truck, fixed the lights on the trailer AGAIN (its always something!!). Leaving PA at 8:00, hitting the Wawa for ice and coffee and launching by 10:00ish. See you in the AM. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Dang! Sounds like I'll need to leave earlier than I expected, in order to get the hook set! :shock:

Have fun out there guys... Looks like great weather as I look over the Magothy. My daughter had surgery yesterday and she is recovering today. I cant wait to see the photos :!:

It was a GREAT day!

We just came in off the water, so give me a little time to get our photos downloaded, and I'll post them up!
Dinner first. :wink:

Dinner? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Dinner...didn't you eat enough for the 5 hours prior to going home? Everyone brought extra food and 1/4 of the conversation all day long was someone asking another person if they wanted some more chicken, rockfish, potato salad, ... yada, yada, yada. Everyone should have departed with a full tummy.

BTW, the rain and lightening came up before we could get to EB...so we came back to SPSP and recovered the boat to the trailer. I'm home now, making a list of work to do on Tina's Diamond tomorrow.

Dave

aka

Porkchunker":1qgl6a9f said:
So Kevin...did you ever find out why Brandon kept deleting your announcement of the Parker Rendezvous from TidalFish?

Never did find out. I b-mailed him a respectful message asking why, but he never replied.
I guess now that he is selling his Parker and buying a Jones Brothers we are not cool enough anymore.

Brandon even came here and listed his Parker in our 'for sale' section...
We're good enough for that, but apparently not cool enough to post on Tidalfish?
Maybe his sponsorship with Jones Brothers includes a "no Parker" clause.
I don't get it... :?

It could be that he removed it due to your event conflicting with the Tri-state event. Tri-state advertises from time to time.. I am not sure why it got deleted. I was only guessing. Being that there are a lot of people with Parkers on TF, I was surprised to see it get pulled as it wasnt like your get together was to benefit anyone monetarily. It was just a get together for guys with similar boats and similar interests. I guess it is hard to moderate a forum fairly all the time and maybe he didnt understand your event and its purpose fully. As I said previously, I am only guessing.

I think you are giving Brandon too much credit Greg.
I saw it as a punitive action.
The reasoning known to only one person. :roll:

EDGEWATER":36z59hhw said:
Sorry I missed the event. I'm in the mountains of PA visiting.
Looks like you guys had a great time!
Maybe next year . . . .

Look for us to do a "5th annual" about the same time next year!

Kevin and MJ - sorry I was not able to make the trip this year. I was really looking forward to seeing everyone again. The weather was not on my side and I made the call to cancel. Looks like I made the right decision. Will try again next year.

Brad

Megabyte":10nnhzlm said:
Look for us to do a "5th annual" about the same time next year!

Please try to avoid the Tri-State Grady-Parker owner's fishing tournament date. They set it the first Sat in Aug. Talked with Robert at Tri-State today and he indicated it is already on the calendar for next year.

So...how about the 2nd Sat in Aug next year for our Annapolis Parker Rendezvous?

Dave

aka

Our family had a great time!!! An awsome event and a good excuse to do a bit of traveling. I highly recomend it for anyone who hasn't attended. Thanks for everyone whow showed up and thanks for Kevin for getting the ball rolling.
I will post some of my pictures when I get some "free time".

Wayne

Back