Parker helm seat slider bushing

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

got_em_on

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Need some help to find our where i can get new plastic slider bushings for the parker helm seats. They are the white pieces on each side of the slider that the seat actual slides back and forth on. Mine are cracked. thanks in advance

Attachments

• Parker boat seat.JPG
    Parker boat seat.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 452
I recently needed the same glides/bushings for my seats also.
These seats are referred to as Ladder Back style seats. I contacted Wise Customer Service and they sent them to me no charge.

Could they be Todd products?

http://www.toddusa.com/products.aspx?id=54

ChairPackagePartsDiag.gif

I did see the Todd schematic. I think I recall seeing wise on there at some point but the stickers are worn off. I am hoping that since they were wise on the 2008 parker that they are wise on the 2005 too. I spoke to wise and they said they have a bunch in the warehouse but don't make them anymore They will look for me and get back to me. So far no new updates

If they are Todd I went to their website. The slide is part of a replacement parts pack at cost of 29 bucks. I went to buy them and shipping was 46 bucks! So I didn't go thru with it. Defender marine said they could get the replacement pack too I just have to check on shipping

I will update when I make some progress

Hi guys,

I was able to get in touch with Wise and they sent up the pieces, no charge-just not sure if they are exactly correct. I will try and put on and update once i know for sure

Back