2530 Weight

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradV

Reaction score
So i decided to finally put my boat on the scales today after putting the tower on and a second fuel tank. My Load Master trailer is rated at 9800 lbs. So i figured i was getting close.

Item Est Weight
Dry Hull Weight 5633
Twin 225 4's 1166
120 Gals of Fuel 744
3- 27 Series batts
22lb Delta Anchor
30' 1/4" Chain
300' 1/2" line
700 Lewmar Windlass
Folding tower with full controls and buggy top
6 Clarion 1625 6" Speakers
2 Poly Planar Undergunnel Speakers
2 Poly Planar 6 x 9s
Fortress fx 7 Anchor
15' Chain
50' Line
1 Captains Chair
1 Bench Seat
2/3 Bench Seat

No other gear on the boat. left it pretty light because i wanted to see how much the boat weighed pretty bare.

Boat and Trailer Weight 10160 lbs
Trailer Weight 1160 lbs
Boat Weight 9000 lbs
Truck Weight 8820

Time to Upgrade the Trailer.

Depends on how much gear you will carry and how far, how often you trailer.

If it isn't trailered often you might be OK.

Trailers are usually rated 110%. That's a good sized trailer.

Dana

yeah problem is i did some calculations and loaded up for the bahamas im pushing over 11k for the boat alone. So I will have to upgrade by adding another axle. I trailer down to Port Everglades 70 miles or so when going and i store the boat on the trailer and use the boat 3 times a week all year long (sorry northerners) It turned out to be a little heavier than i was anticipating especially since I wasnnt loaded up

not sure if its for sale yet. I am going to see if i have the room to add a third axle to the existing trailer.

'I trailer down to Port Everglades 70 miles or so when going and i store the boat on the trailer and use the boat 3 times a week all year long (sorry northerners)'

That's OK, when we go to sell we have less engine hours.

If you have the money I would swap the trailer.

Dana

I have already made some changes to the trailer so if i can keep it and just add another axle ill do that. I am going to have to go to a triple axle trailer anyways so it will be much cheaper to add one to the existing.

Latest posts

Back