• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

08 2320 w/Yamaha 250 and New Trailer

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WETSU

Reaction score
Selling my Parker to gather money for a land purchase. It's easily the best shape 2320 available with a lightly used F250 with about 530 hours and a brand new Load Rite trailer custom fit to the boat by the Load Rite representative. There are about 40 miles on the trailer. It has been in the water twice. The boat was always stored inside until I bought it a few months ago and the hull still shines like it was new. It comes with two Garmin GPS/Sonars, one a 740 touch screen for the Garmin HD radar and the other a ECOMap SV also a 7inch. The VHF is an ICOM 422 and there is aJensen stereo with satellite capability that I haven't been able to turn on. Probably a wiring issue. The boat has an extra large 150 gallon fuel tank, a 2nd steering station, large gauge stainless railing, and cockpit bolsters. All cushions and vinyl are in excellent shape. I'm asking $55K for it and will hold pretty tight to that figure considering its condition and the current scarcity of this model. Please call 757 880-6502 if interested...or post to this site. I try to visit it every day.

Attachments

• IMG_0997.jpg
    IMG_0997.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_0998.jpg
    IMG_0998.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_1004.jpg
    IMG_1004.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_1015.jpg
    IMG_1015.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_1021.jpg
    IMG_1021.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_0968.jpg
    IMG_0968.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_0970.jpg
    IMG_0970.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_0971.jpg
    IMG_0971.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_0966.jpg
    IMG_0966.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_0964.jpg
    IMG_0964.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 252
My land purchase has fallen through so I am taking my boat off the market. Perhaps I'll list it again in the spring. My apologies to those who were interested.

I have interest if another piece of land opens up or you decide it’s time, appreciate your consideration.

This boat is for sale once again but I am now asking $57K. I am increasing the price for two reasons. Mainly because it's far superior to any other boat like it on the market and that, although I have been looking, there is nothing (used or new) available to replace it. I apologize to those of you who feel this to be some sort of breach of faith but, I remain hesitant to sell it it today's market. So, if you're interested, give me a call. Otherwise, don't.

This boat is for sale once again but I am now asking $57K. I am increasing the price for two reasons. Mainly because it's far superior to any other boat like it on the market and that, although I have been looking, there is nothing (used or new) available to replace it. I apologize to those of you who feel this to be some sort of breach of faith but, I remain hesitant to sell it it today's market. So, if you're interested, give me a call. Otherwise, don't.
Gorgeous boat!
Love the split throttles.

--

Wow!! That’s really odd I asked to by the boat a months ago and when I called you in the following morning to leave deposit you told that you sold to one off your friends that did not know it was for sale, I trusted you because you told me that you were a retired Navy sergeant but obviously you were not so trustful with you would have just been honest I had worked hard to get everything together after our conversations to come through
good luck with your sale
sam from ca
Be careful with this guy

Navy sergeant? No such thing. This boat is listed on Craig's List in my area of SE Virginia showing he's in Carrolton, VA. The listed area code in the phone number above is correct for SE Virginia.

Wow!! That’s really odd I asked to by the boat a months ago and when I called you in the following morning to leave deposit you told that you sold to one off your friends that did not know it was for sale, I trusted you because you told me that you were a retired Navy sergeant but obviously you were not so trustful with you would have just been honest I had worked hard to get everything together after our conversations to come through
good luck with your sale
sam from ca
Be careful with this guy
To be honest, I thought the whole thing was a bit odd. I did get an email response from this gentleman, but am not the pending buyer. I chalked it up to "par for the course" as this has been a similar experience with many throughout my search :-(. Oh well, will press forward with the search.

good luck with your sale
sam from ca
Be careful with this guy

I can relate twice in 8 months I've found a boat meeting my wants. Both ended up seller trying to auction the price higher. Covid 20k mark up hasn't help either...

Navy sergeant? No such thing. This boat is listed on Craig's List in my area of SE Virginia showing he's in Carrolton, VA. The listed area code in the phone number above is correct for SE Virginia.

I Never Said it wasn’t in your area

I can relate twice in 8 months I've found a boat meeting my wants. Both ended up seller trying to auction the price higher. Covid 20k mark up hasn't help either...

I was talking to this guy for a few weeks regarding this boat listed in the above ad after I got everything squared away I called him to leave a deposit and he told me his buddy bought it some story well this guy straight up lied to me he was not honest and he told me he sold it to a friend
why do you think you didn’t respond to my earlier post

Back