• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1801 for sale SOLD****

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For sale: 2003, 1801 Parker CC. 115 Yammy 4 stroke. $12k. I am located in New Orleans.

2nd owner. low hours. super clean.

I apologize that this is my first e-mail as a member of CP, but I would like to see my boat go to a good home. She is as soild as they come.

message me for pics and info. my digital pics seem to be too large of files for this server. I will post if someone can advise how to reduce file size for export to CP via mac os. Have a good weekend.

i cropped a picture and dumbed down the size. email me for additional photos. I have plenty.

Attachments

• IMG_1216.JPG
    IMG_1216.JPG
    208 KB · Views: 1,247
Still for sale. I'm open for offers and can water-trial for anyone interested with a little notice. E-mail for more pictures, I have plenty.

SOLD. Good luck, amazing boat if you can find one. I'll be upgrading to the 21 shortly.

nice boat. i am in new orleans and own an '07 21 SE that is solid as a rock with 175 hrs on a 150hp yammy 4stroke. i am having the annual service done this week to motor, trailer plus new electronics added. when my boat guy was removing the transducers from the transom to install new transducers he said the screw holes were dry as a bone and well prepped. he used 5200 with all new and old holes. i am the third owner and purchased the boat last year in maryland after my edgewater 185 was stolen at chef harbor marina.

i keep her on a covered strap at rigolets marina. i am looking to upgrade to a 23 sooner rather than later.

Back