1801 In hull rod holders

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pescador4ever

Reaction score
Doing some parts shopping for my 1801 while I am on deployment :cry: Anybody know the degree angle of the port and starboard rod holders that come stock with the 1801s? Thank you.

Eric

The most common rod holders are 30 degree.
I have 6 on my boat, but depending on where they are positioned, each is rotated differently.

The rod holder furthest aft points straight back.
The mid-ship holder is clocked to 45 degrees...
The front holder is clocked 90 degrees off the side.

Hopefully the photos below will make my explanation clearer.
If you need additional photos, just ask. :)

Attachments

• 01 rod holder.jpg
    01 rod holder.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 423
  • 02 rod holder.jpg
    02 rod holder.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 422
Did you add more rod holders in your 1801? I am thinking of putting two in the back but am curious if anyone else has made that addition. I just spent a week in the Keys for my kids' Spring Break and am dying to get on the water. I will probably install trim tabs when I get it de-winterized so am thinking of adding the two rod holders.

I added two in hull rod holders in the front just before the fill inlet for the gas. This allows the bow fishermen more freedom.

Have not had a chance to work on my boat. Been deployed since last August. I have been buying toys and having them shipped home for when I get back. My current rod holders are rusty and falling apart, hence the reason I want to change them out. I cannot wait to get back on the water in something smaller and more fish friendly than what I am on now :D

Back