1801 "New" Leaning Post

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maybe

Reaction score
Greetings,

I'm a proud owner of a 1801 we purchased new in 2012 with leaning post option but without rod holders/backrest. Does anyone know who is making the "new" leaning post with the backrest and rod holders. Thinking about upgrading to something with a back rest... Thanks

Not certain about the 1801, but the new cushy leaning post w/ backrest on the new 21 and 23 Parkers is from Bausch American; these were on display at the Richmond Boat Show last weekend.

Bryce

Thanks, might be in Beaufort in next few weeks and will check them out.

Bosch in Beaufort has closed their operation. You'll need to get in touch with the Fla. main branch. Most of their lead welders are still in the area. PM me for a contact.

Ok, now considering other options. Does anyone know who manufactures the seat/livewell option on the 1801?

I have a 2013 with live well/ swing back seat. I would love to remove the swing back portion of the seat and put a leaning post over the live well. Has anyone done this? Have any ideas?

I have the same set up on my 1801 and I would like to convert the swing back seat to a lean post/ seat. Not much hieght to work with but I think it could be done nicely. The console is extra high so raising the seat would make visability better. If you get your answer on who can do it, please pass it on to me.

Back