1801 Raw Water Washdown

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SBirdRob

Reaction score
May be a rookie question but wondering if anyone has experience or recommendations on how to install a raw water washdown system on an 1801...

My boat has a dedicated switch for it but I don’t see a pump or hose nozzle so I am assuming I need to buy a bait tank pump that also can service the washdown?

Any help welcome!

So your talking about a dual port livewell pump. That's how I do them....So there is only 1 hole thru the hull.

Then the washdown pump hooks to the lower port on the livewell pump.

My 1801 has a live well pump and a wash down pump plumbed off the same thru-hull. I will try to remember to take pictures next time I am at the boat. The wash down faucet is on the front of the left rear seat, so the hose run is very short.

FYI my 2320 also has a dedicated switch for raw water and it came from the factory wired and ready to go. BUT, a thru-hull fitting, pump and plumbing were never installed. You may have the same situation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

1801Steve":2eex6kzh said:
My 1801 has a live well pump and a wash down pump plumbed off the same thru-hull. I will try to remember to take pictures next time I am at the boat. The wash down faucet is on the front of the left rear seat, so the hose run is very short.

Yeah I’d love to see photos of the way yours is plumbed. Feel free me txt me (831) 515-8582

Thanks

Start reading HERE: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12419&start=250

It contunes here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12419&start=300

You use the Ruel Dual Port Livewell....Bottom fitting goes to a Jabsco Parmax washdown pump of your choice.

Do NOT buy a Sure Flow washdown pump like all the manufactures install....They last 2yrs at the Most. SureFlow aka No Flow.

Top port on the Livewell goes to Livewell.

The Seacock and scoop get installed on the Port side...As I alwys try to install X-Ducers on STB side.

Back