• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1983 Parker/Souwester 23' CC **SOLD**

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neckbone

Reaction score
I really need to get rid of this boat. It's doing nothing but sucking money out of my pocket in the form of storage fees. Plus, she hates me for not being in water in the past 2.5 years.

1983 Parker Souwester 23' CC. Twin 90hp Johnsons. One's an '87, one's a '98. They ran fine when I put it up 2.5 yrs ago. At some point a year or so ago, I noticed a small amount of fuel in the bilge. Total I sucked up was probably about 2-3 cups. So, you may need to replace the tanks. Other than that, the boat is in great condition. No soft spots on deck, hull, or transom.

$3500!!!!! Someone buy this boat from me and get her back in the water next year. Shouldn't take too much money to get her in great shape.

I'll post a couple pics tonight when I get home.

I wonder how much it would cost to get her to California.
I might be interested.
Let me crunch some #'s

if she is till available of course.
3500 is a screaming deal

FishPimp":2s6au7bn said:
3500 is a screaming deal

Absolutely!
She is a true "ClassicParker"!

Image-BA08417EC5A111D9.jpg

Yep, 3500 was a screamin deal. But Scott from Alabama just took her home yesterday for less than that. I'm going to give him this site and maybe he'll post some here. Congrats to him.

Back