• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat For Sale 1988 Parker 25 MV

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grasshoppper1

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I wanted to post my boat up as I’m coming to a point whether it’s worth to fix the deck or to sell for what I can. But I have a 1988 25 MV Parker (Pilot House), which has a 2017 300 Yamaha (30” shaft w/578 hours) with a 4 bladed powertech prop on a armstrong bracket. Cruising speed is about 27mph at (1.6-1.8 mpg depending on weight). It’ll go up to 45 mph in flat seas. Comes with all brand new Lee’s rod holder with built in swivels, which I haven’t installed yet. The boat has a 65 gallon offshore bait tank with a pompenette rocket launcher on it, for time being has been removed to not be sun damaged. The boat has the stock teak door that does need some work and also a hoist arm for pulling up bigger tuna when I used it for Bluefin out here in Socal.

• It has Simrad Nss evo 3 12” screen & a 9” Go Screen with the radar and a 175H Airmar Transducer.
  • It rests on a Real X dual axle Trailer that is aluminum I-Beam.

Now down the part where it needs work.
  • Due to it being built in 1988, the deck and inner floor of the cabin is glass over ply. Which needs to be replaced. The parker has 2 40 gallon moeler fuel tanks that work fine and hold fuel perfectly. No leaks as of time I’ve owned this boat.
  • This boat has killed a lot of fish out here in Southern California and is one of the best drifting platforms I’ve ever fished on. It just needs work due to age.

I’m willing to entertain offers if anyone wants it.

Attachments

• IMG_4455 2.jpg
    IMG_4455 2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6610.jpg
    IMG_6610.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3558.jpg
    IMG_3558.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6608.jpg
    IMG_6608.jpg