• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1990 25' MVSC For Sale -- SOLD!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sow&Pigs

Reaction score
I have a problem: I buy a boat, love it, then want to try something else. After 4 years I'm getting the itch again, so I'm putting my Parker up for sale.

Here are the details:

1991 25' MVSC in excellent condition. I am the boat's third owner; the second owner hardly used it at all due to his wife's illness.

Price: $20,000

CLICK HERE TO VIEW GALLERY: http://gallery.me.com/dmlowe#100021&view=mosaic&sel=0

A 2007 double-axle Venture trailer is available for an additional $1500 to be sold with the boat. If you don't need a trailer I will be keeping it.

2001 225HP Mercury Optimax purchased new out of the box in 2003. Around 340 hours -- as of 4/14. Excellent performance and very good fuel economy. Top speed is a tad over 30mph with a comfortable cruising speed of 25mph burning about 9 gallons/hour. Never a single issue with the motor.

The motor is connected to a pair of helm-mounted digital Mercury Smartcraft gauges that display gph, speed, voltage, engine hours, etc...

120 Gal. fuel tank.

Bennett 24X9 trim tabs.

Full complement of electronics: Raymarine E80 with platinum Northeast chip, 24nm radar, fish finder with high performance bronze triducer; two VHF radios, two 4ft antennas; Clarion stereo and two speakers installed in pilot house, XM/Sirrius ready; under gunnel lighting, deck light, spotlight mounted on cabin top; new 1200gph bilge pump (although the bilge never gets a drop of water in it); dual batteries with Perko battery switch. The batteries were new last summer.

I am meticulous with the teak, and it has all either been replaced or refinished (although it's due for a spring touch-up ) . Exterior teak has a dozen coats of varnish, interior teak is oiled.

The original cushions on the helm seat, bench seat and v-berth could probably go for another few years, but while not in bad shape by any stretch, I wouldn't say they look new.

I Installed rod holders inside the cabin, three along the cabin side and two mounted under the side deck overhang. In addition, there are four brand new Lee gunnel-mounted rod holders, two sets of new Lee holders under the gunnels and an eight-rod rocket launcher on the cabin top.

Four sets of stainless pop-up cleats replaced the original cleats along the gunnels

I put in a new Bowmar hatch two years ago, and rebuilt the cabin door at the same time.

"Ripple" is already in the water and ready to go. She's located in Connecticut on Long Island Sound.

Feel free to email me at: [email protected]

I forgot to mention that there is a bimini top available with this boat if anyone wants it -- I haven't used it and it's in storage at a local boatyard.

Thanks to everyone who looked at the post and got in touch. I'm glad to say that "Ripple" is staying "in the family" with another CP member taking over the care of this great boat.

Somebody got one hell of a sweet ride.
Congratulations to both of you!

Looking foward to getting the boat..... Ripple will be docked with 2 other Parkers in the Belmar marina, shark river NJ. I will post my intro with the boat asap.. My son who loves spider man told me to re-name Ripple " PETER PARKER" THNX AGAIN

congrats...look forward to seeing it out there fishing... i'm out of manasquan this year, i keep one radio on 65 usually, the boat is named Capt. Jim, give me a holler sometime.

Back