• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1991 Parker 18' CC

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neckbone

Reaction score
This is not mine. I was just going over the Carolina Trader and saw it listed as follows.

1991 Parker Marine Center Console, 18', very good cond, t-top, hydr steering, 1995 Merc 150hp, alum float on trailer. Trailer has new tires, hubs & bearings, radio bilge pump, lights, gauges, depth sounder, compass, new leaning post cushion. Livewell motor has approx 400 hrs. (I would guess this should read "cushion, livewell. Motor has approx 400 hrs." but not sure). SS prop Laser II, 2 new batteries, trim tabs. $11,600. 843-665-8142.

Sounds pretty high, but someone might be able to bargain down to a good price. The phone number puts it in Florence, SC.[/quote]

Those 18 CC's are one of the largest 18' boats that you'll ever find.

They day I bought my Dusky 17 Open Fisherman, I would have bought a new Parker 1801 'leftover' on my dealers display floor, if it had not already been spoken for. :wink:

Just to let you guys know, this boat is still listed in the trader. It's been in at least 4 weeks, so he's renewed the ad at least once. My guess is that he's willing to deal.

Back