• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 21' Parkers and a 20' Jones Brothers!!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptGorges

Reaction score
My dad and I are selling some boats to make way for a bigger 24-28 footer, so it would also be possible to work boats or boats and cash trades.

1994 21' Parker SE - Stainless T-Top, no electronics, 2004 Mercury EFI Saltwater Series w/ Laser2 SS 21P prop with about 50 hours, aluminum tandem axle trailer, everything is in very good condition, if this boat does not sell in the next couple weeks I will probably rig it out for myself. Boat should run about 55, cruise at 35-40. I had a 18 SE last spring with a 200 EFI on it, and I cruised it at 45MPH @ 4000RPM (flat out was around 60 at 5100RPM, sold it before I put a the new prop on it), about 13GPH, which is about 3.5MPG, so I would think this 21 would get about 2.5-3MPG, maybe a little better if you slowed down. Put another $1000 in it and you have a heck of a fishing machine. It is a commercial hull so YES the boat is rated for the motor. The stern rails pictured are no longer there, I took them off to install rod holders. $17,500

1996 21' Parker SE - 1996 (I think, may be newer) 150 Evinrude, stainless T-top, runs great, correct compression, needs a new trailer, some new hatches, and a few other little cosmetic things and electronics, never run it so I dont know the burn numbers. New helm being installed right now. I dont have pictures of this boat, it is located in Morehead though and can be seen there. $8,000

1995 Jones Brothers 20' Cape Fisherman - 150 Mariner with a 175 cowling for some reason, runs great, do not know the hours... Center console, no t-top (I can get one made at a reasonable price though), needs some cosmetic things and a trailer, nothing major, needs a new trailer, the one it is on is rusted out, but I think I can put it on another trailer I have. $7,000

Here is a link to some pictures of the 1994 Parker, if you email me I have pictures of the Jones Brothers.

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh22 ... rker%2021/

I can be reached at 252-671-1684 or [email protected] and am BIWaterman on some other forums these are listed on. '94 Parker and Jones are in New Bern, and the '96 Parker will be in the next couple weeks when I get a chance to move it!

Back