• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 Captain's Chairs with Logo Cushions

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJahoo

Reaction score
I have two Captain's Chairs with Parker Logo cushions that I'm trying to replace with a swing-back seat.
Anyone have an idea of how much to ask for these?
They're in near excellent condition.
I'm in SW Florida (Sarasota), if anyone is interested in them.
Thanks

I would be interested if they are in great shape . I'm not sure what they would be worth, but to me 400 for the pair plus cost of shipping. you would probably have to take them apart to ship. Send me a pic if you are interested
arrowremodeling@ gmail.com
Thanks Derek

Hello Tom,

Likewise, I would be interested if Sohoo elects to not pursue them. Can you pls send pics to email addres I will send via pm. I think shipping will be an issue for all interested, so if possible can you get an estimate to VA Beach, VA 23455. Also, I am interested in replacing my Parker Cabin "Bench" seat, maybe an even trade would be possible?

Thanks and give me a shout.

Hello, for those that expressed interest in my bench seat I will keep you in mind and contact you in order of responses when I find seats which will work in place of my bench seat.

Back