2 Nice ones!!!On a nice easy Day last week!!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith FDNY

Reaction score
Well was a Good Day Of Fishing last week went out at 7am back at dock at 830am 1,2,3 took me longer to get out of the no wake zone at marina then to get to fishing spot wack these 2 fish and get back.Nice meal for few people!!!

Attachments

• 2 strippers.jpg
    2 strippers.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 263
Yea was real quick didnt even burn 3 gallons of gas that was even better!!!When i pulled back in to dock there were guys still there from when i left and there like your back already!!! I was like yea they ask if there was problem with boat i said no just got my to fish and thats it.They were like noway when i took them out of the garbage can i have on boat and put them on cutting table they were like Holy Sh T!!!! I just laughed

You bet your ass they are!!! I dont keep shorts not worth that fine of $250 a fish!!!

Start cutting back on some of those firehouse meals otherwise you're gonna become a big man on that job. :shock:
You might need a transfer to the Eye of the Storm :D

Well the guy behind me was tring to but a Hex on me since he didnt catch any fish!!!!And oh yea Lucky John we sure know how to eat on this job!!!And we eat very well as you know from work!!! I know what it is Lucky John jealous we eat good and you didnt!!!HaHaHa Yea only kidding brother but i had to add to the fire!!!

Latest posts

Back