• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat For Sale 2001 2510wa

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gsx-r

Reaction score
Getting my new boat so need to make room . 2019 tohatsu 250hp warranty till 2024 or 2025 . .If anyone is interested and need more photo and info please PM .

The tank is original and was check by pearl grey marina while they installing the new motor , they did install new gas lines . The trailer is a 2007 . Here’s the list what I have done
I’m the second owner of the boat the first owner was a doctor from the Hamptons who only use the boat in the summer time when he is up there so the old motor was a ox66 225 that’s had about 300hr on it and I didn’t want to deal with anymore 2 stroke that why I had john and mike at pearl grey marine in Long Island to install the 2019 tohatsu 250hp motor . Here are the list I’ve done on the boat in the pass 3 yrs

2019 tohatsu 250hp 4stroke 240 something hrs on it , with warranty till 2024 or 2025 have to check on that .
Nema 200 engine and fuel data ,
Simrad 9in go with halo20+ radar , gps heading senor .
Icom m424gps vhf with morad antenna
Standard horizon vhf with Shakespeare antenna
Kicker radio
Yellow fog light in front
Led rear deck lights
2 Optima blue top marine batteries for boat
3 optima blue top trolling motor batteries
Rhodan 36v 96in shaft gps trolling motor install last yr
T-top was removed and epoxy painted white with black top
Custom made lean post made by welding world in FL
All canvas made with isinglass
Had the boat ceramic coated 2 season ago
Asking 75k

Price lower to $70650 . Need to make room for new boat .

Back